deltaDNA can verify your IAP transaction receipts against the Apple and Amazon App Stores to ensure that only validated revenue is included in your revenue charts.
You can find more information on configuring Revenue Validation in the SDK sections of the documentation portal but it basically entails.
- Adding your game store ID and the address of the verification services to your game details page on deltaDNA
- Sending values for the transactionServer and transactionReceipt in your IAP transaction events.
- revenueValidated = 0 : This transaction has not used the revenue validation service and will be included in your revenue charts.
- revenueValidated = 1 : This transaction has passed verification and will be included in your revenue charts
- revenueValidated = 2 : This transaction has failed verification and will NOT be included in your revenue charts
- revenueValidated = 3 : This transaction could not be verified due to an error and will therefore NOT be included in your revenue charts.
It is also possible to create player segments based on the last value for the revenueValidated parameter Equal to or Not Equal to 2 and use this to filter Measure Charts and drive further Analysis or Engage campaigns.